Frequently Asked Questions
- When I am ready to order, what do I do?
- First, choose a logo design from any of our style pages.
Next, fill in the order form. Do not leave any information blank as this may delay your proof.
If you have any special instructions please enter it in the indicated area.
Click "add to cart".
Verify that your order is correct and proceed to the checkout where you will enter in your billing and email information.
- What do I put in the Special Instructions field?
- We are a premier customization center. Please include any additional information we can use to program your logo exactly how you would like it to look.
- How much does a Wedding Logo Design cost?
- The cost for a logo is $24.95. You will receive the artwork-approved final copy of your Wedding Logo Design in three different file formats (.JPEG, .EPS, and .PDF). This price includes the proof approval process.
- How do I pay?
- Your payment can be made securely and conveniently via credit card or Pay Pal on our website. If you are not comfortable supplying your credit card information online you may give our customer service department a call and we will be happy to process your payment. Customer Service 1-877-292-0646
- Why use a Wedding Logo Design?
- Wedding Logo Designs are useful in creating a common thread throughout all of the elements involved in a monumental event like a wedding. Because our logos can be customized, a Wedding Logo Design will add a unique and original touch to the celebration of your love.
- What do I use a Wedding Logo Design for?
- There are many uses for a Wedding Logo Design. Besides invitations, a Wedding Logo Design can be printed on a huge variety of materials, even chocolates! We can also cut your logo out of metal for a wedding cake topper, wood or corafoam for reception decorations, and vinyl decals for the church doors. Because we provide three different file formats of your Wedding Logo Design, there are unlimited possibilities for use.
- Can I change the color?
- Yes, we are happy to work with you on getting your logo in the colors you prefer.
- Can I change the font?
- Yes, we are happy to change any of the fonts used in the logo you like.
- Can I change anything else?
- Yes, just let us know what you would like to have changed and we will do our best to accommodate your request. An additional charge may apply.
- What if I’ve gone through a few artwork revisions with your graphic designer and decide to cancel?
- We strive to offer excellent design and customer service and it would be unfortunate if we could not accomplish a Wedding Logo Design that will work for your needs. Nonetheless, we will refund the cost of the logo in full.
- May I return my logo to you for a refund?
- Unfortunately, once we email the final artwork in the three file formats (JPEG, EPS, and PDF), we cannot issue a refund.
- What formats will I receive my Wedding Logo Design?
- Once you have approved the artwork for your Wedding Logo Design, we will send you an email containing three attachments: .JPEG, .EPS, and .PDF. If a future vendor requests a file type other than these three, we are happy to work with you to provide whatever you need.
- What’s the difference between a JPEG, EPS and PDF?
- JPEG is a file format typically referred to as a bitmap. This image is made up of hundreds of little dots called pixels. These file formats are commonly used on websites, and are not ideal for commercial printers. They are not easily scaled to different sizes as they will eventually become “pixilated.” Your Wedding Logo Design can be edited in a program such as Adobe PhotoShop, Corel Photo, or Microsoft Paint.
EPS is a file format typically referred to as vector. This image is made up of clean lines that are mapped by coordinates. These file formats are commonly used by commercial printers, screen printing, and cutting machines. They can be scaled to any size without losing resolution. Your Wedding Logo Design can be edited in a program such as Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw.
PDF is a file format that is the common denominator between the two. This is the most universal format available.
- I’ve got a logo in mind, but I don’t see anything on your website like it, can you make me one?
- Yes, we would love to help you design your own Wedding Logo. Please email us with your idea/vision and we’ll get back to you with a quote.
- Do I have to register?
- No, you are not required to register. Instead you may choose to "checkout as a guest". If you choose to register this will save your information for a quicker checkout and also allows you easy access to your order history and status.
- Can my wedding logo be used on commercially printed invitations or other items?
- Yes, we will be providing your artwork in several different file types including a JPEG file, which is universally accepted by both Macs and PC’s.
- How should our names appear on the logo?
- It is customary for the bride to go first, however this is not a rule, the choice is yours.
- When will I receive my wedding logo design?
- You will receive your proof approval within 2 business days of placing your order. Once you receive your proof you will be required to send back a "proof approval" before your final designs are sent to you. Please allow 1-2 business days for your final artwork to be emailed to you.